As a tax and trust lawyer with experience in litigation, I can help my clients navigate different estate planning situations.
As an Estate Planning Lawyer in Walnut Creek, I can:
- Prepare, execute and amend estate plans
- Help families navigate through difficult or uncomfortable times
- Facilitate communication between family members
- Advocate for my clients to make sure they receive updates and information
- Help resolve wrongful actions by a trustee
- Clear up issues after a loved one’s passing
- Perform legal actions such as a petition to the courts
- Advise against elder abuse
Looking for an estate-planning attorney in Walnut Creek?
Get in touch with Mendes Weed, LLP, your trusted, experienced estate-planning law firm today!
Christina Weed has worked with clients in San Francisco, the East Bay, and throughout the United States. As a licensed attorney with an LL.M. in Taxation from the University of San Diego, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Christina offers a unique combined focus on Trusts & Estates, Tax Law, Tax Litigation, and Business Law. Christina is Chair of the Tax Section of the Contra Costa County Bar Association and is also a member of the Estate Planning Council Diablo Valley and the Tri-Valley Estate Planning Council.
Disclaimer: The tips and materials provided on this page are for informational purposes only, offered as public service. No information on this website should be considered legal advice or used as a substitute for legal advice. For legal advice, you should contact an attorney directly.
Mendes Weed, LLP is located in Walnut Creek and serves clients around the Bay Area. For your convenience, we also have offices in OAKLAND and Sacramento by appointment only.
Se habla español.
Send us an email
Walnut Creek Main Office
1990 N. California Boulevard
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
66 Franklin Street
Oakland, CA 94607