As a tax and trust lawyer with experience in litigation, I can help my clients navigate different estate planning situations.
As an Estate Planning Lawyer in Walnut Creek, I can:
- Prepare, execute and amend estate plans
- Help families navigate through difficult or uncomfortable times
- Facilitate communication between family members
- Advocate for my clients to make sure they receive updates and information
- Help resolve wrongful actions by a trustee
- Clear up issues after a loved one’s passing
- Perform legal actions such as a petition to the courts
- Advise against elder abuse
Looking for an estate-planning attorney in Walnut Creek?
Get in touch with Mendes Weed, LLP, your trusted, experienced estate-planning law firm today!
Christina Weed has worked with clients in San Francisco, the East Bay, and throughout the United States. As a licensed attorney with an LL.M. in Taxation from the University of San Diego, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Christina offers a unique combined focus on Trusts & Estates, Tax Law, Tax Litigation, and Business Law. Christina is Chair of the Tax Section of the Contra Costa County Bar Association and is also a member of the Estate Planning Council Diablo Valley and the Tri-Valley Estate Planning Council.
Disclaimer: The tips and materials provided on this page are for informational purposes only, offered as public service. No information on this website should be considered legal advice or used as a substitute for legal advice. For legal advice, you should contact an attorney directly.